The 2020 PHMGA season at Pine Hills Golf Club begins April 4th
Please review the Rules governing our league for 2020
Pine Hills is observing COVID-19 best practices.
With this in mind, we will be adopting the following rules until the Stay at Home Order ends.
1. Pre-paid tee times only. Until the online booking page is updated, the course is only taking tee times and payments over the phone. NO in person payments allowed. Call 330-225-4477 to book a time. Rain checks will NOT be issued during this time.
2. To allow for social distancing, the course has extended the tee time intervals and we are requiring only ONE player per cart unless you live in the same household. Carts will be disinfected after each use. Walking is highly encouraged. Pull carts are not available for rent.
3. There will be NO congregating in or around the clubhouse before or after golf. The Golf Shop and Food & Beverage operations are closed. Only the restrooms will be accessible in the clubhouse. Please wash your hands frequently.
4. Please show up no more than 15 minutes early and no later than 5 minutes before your tee time. Groups with more than one tee time have the same restrictions as individual groups. Make sure each player knows their time and when to show up.
5. Flagpoles are not to be touched under any circumstances. Foam tubes have been added to the bottom of the cups to allow for easy ball retrieval. Bunker rakes and ball washers will not be out for the foreseeable future.
Please keep at least 6 feet away from all employees and fellow patrons.
We ask all employees and customers to stay home if not feeling well.